Friday, March 4, 2011

Late Winter Colors

It's been raining, raining and raining for more weeks than I can count in Oregon. Finally there was a break in the downpours long enough to clean my chicken coup and prune my rose bushes.

There are such great colors inside and outside right now!

Cinderella, Creta May, Lightening and Little Mildred

The first crocus' in my yard.

The constant rain makes beautiful mosses.

My Fiestaware pitcher

My new bag. I KNOW that I didn't need this but look at the COLOR!
from Kate Spade (sold out online)

Marc Jacob dress, purchased at Goodwill for $12.99!

I love super-saturated colors, but I'm seeing a lot of restful, beautiful neutrals.

Neutral-colored platform sandals are hot this spring. I just ordered these from Piperlime.
I had similar ones in eigth grade in the 1970s..


My laundry sorting system - purchase at The Container Store a while back.

Pieces of my new bag. The Pink is Anna Maria Horner's Drawing Room, one of my all-time favorite fabrics.

Are you as anxious as I am for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment